domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

When I have fears...



When I have fears, I know that I am not alone, that even though I have been living so many important issues in my life which have been scaring me, I have my family and my boyfriend with me. They are always giving me everything that I need; if I need someone who hugs me, they do it, if I need help, they do it. I strongly believe it does not matter how bad are you feeling, or how many bad things had happened to you, because everything is going to work well if we are being supported by someone who is really important for us.
It is crucial to keep in mind that we have to accept when we have committed a mistake, because if we do not do it we are going to become in mediocre people. People have to fight for what they desire, because it is known that sometimes it is difficult to fight when we want to get someone or something.
People have to do what they want, it does not matter what the rest think about that; feelings, family, friends, dreams, are essential in everybody`s life, and we cannot lose those important aspects, because they help us to be stronger.

1 comentario:

Clau dijo...

You made a point; nobody is alone when you have your love ones nearby.
However, I didn't understand how making mistakes relate to the poem...and what about the fear to disappear or die?

Take care,

Claudia Carreras