viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

The stonehenge

The first time that I saw The Stonehenge, immediatly I thought about "Isla de pascua and The Moais", because both are very similar. Both are stones which are located "in the middle of the Earth".
At BBC news, I could see a video about the secret of the Stonehenge. This video tells us about what the stonehenge is? and which myths does it have.
When I saw this video I could see that it is like a magic place where you can rest a lot. Archaeologists have said that maybe this place was used to heal ill people. This is a myth, but it will be probably more than a myth, because there are some evidences, such as bodies which where found near to The Stonehenge.
It is really important to mention that, The Stonehenge was nominated in the New seven wonders of the world.

No hay comentarios: